At UW-Platteville, you will find a valuable university experience that offers the right mix of theory, hands-on training and a vibrant campus life. Our high-quality programs embody our drive to provide an education relevant to the careers of tomorrow. But education isn’t limited to the classroom. We’ll help you reinforce your education with real-world experiences and add serious value to your résumé. Your life outside the classroom is just as important to your college experience. From athletic events to concerts, Greek life to guest speakers, there is always something to do.
Admitted students: log into your PASS account to complete your intent to enroll. The $100 enrollment deposit will be applied to your first semester tuition and is fully refundable until May 1 for fall applicants and December 1 for spring applicants. Please note that refund requests must be in writing and received by Admission and Enrollment Services prior to the deadline.
See for yourself why every day is a great day to be a Pioneer.
In order to apply to UW-Platteville, all new freshman will need to submit the following items:
- UW System Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Aug. 1: Application available online for the following fall semester
- Sept. 1: Application may be submitted for the following fall semester
- Sept. 15: Fall application review begins
- June 1: Spring application review begins
- $50 application fee
- High school transcript
- Applicants who have not graduated from a recognized high school must provide evidence of satisfactory completion of the requirements for a high school equivalency certificate or a diploma (HSED) from a recognized high school, school system or state department of public instruction based on a Graduation Equivalency Diploma (GED) examination and other established criteria.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended or currently attending (if applicable)
- Official ACT or SAT score
Students with a complete application file typically receive notice of admission within two weeks. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis, and applications are processed as long as space is available or until enrollment goals have been met.
Track your application status with Pioneer Administrative Software System (PASS). It’s your single place to view admission-related items, financial aid and other important steps.