By using this site you agree that ENGLISH-AFRIKAANS.CO.ZA shall not be held responsible and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon any information, links or service provided through this website.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites THROUGH OUR TRANSLATOR OR A DIRECT LINK which are not under the control of ENGLISH-AFRIKAANS.CO.ZA. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ENGLISH-AFRIKAANS.CO.ZA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Download Translator for Your Browser
To translate, simply enter text in English language to the original text window, select Afrikaans target language, the translation provider, and click Translate.
The English online translation may give you pretty good translation results. But you can try to make the translation even more accurate by using the back translation feature. Try to re-write the original text or to choose other words, and see if the back translation shows translation close to the original text.
How to use the Translation service
- Input text in the Original text. You can use the Virtual keyboard to input special characters not supported by your computer.
- Select English to Afrikaans translation direction.
- Use spellchecker to make sure your text is error free.
- Choose the translation provider by clicking on the providers tabs.
- Press Translate.
- Hit the TTS Voice icon to listen to the original or translated text.
- Open the back translation window to check the quality of translation.
- Print translation if you need a hard copy of your online work.